This one-of-a-kind Holiday Practical Playset embodies whimsy and magic! Discover the art of transferring colorful pasta, kernels, and rice using our specially designed spoons and bowls. By filling these bowls with captivating materials, children can cultivate essential early childhood skills, including enhancing fine motor control, wrist coordination, self-care abilities, overall coordination, concentration, independence, and a host of other valuable capabilities.
Keep In Mind:
- To maintain the freshness of your pasta and rice, store them in the airtight jars provided.
- The items in each set may exhibit slight variations and may not precisely mirror the images shown.
- Kindly take note that our materials are natural and, as such, they have a finite lifespan. Colors may exhibit variation or fade after multiple uses. It is advisable to store the pasta in moisture-free environments, either in the provided jars or securely sealed gallon-sized bags to preserve their quality.
- The pasta and rice are dyed using natural ingredients, making them safe for use, but it's important to note that they are not recommended for consumption as they may not taste appealing.
- Each of our sets includes a Practical Play Presentation card designed for adults to oversee and assist children in the learning process, especially during the initial stages. Once the initial presentation has taken place, children, if they feel comfortable, may proceed to practice independently.
Caution: Choking Hazard - contains small parts. This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3. Pasta and rice can pose a choking risk for young children. It is imperative that children are never left unsupervised while playing with pasta or any type of rice.
Cozy Christmas Practical Spooning Playset
What's Included in the Holly Jolly Practical Playset
1 1/2 cup of Themed Pasta
1 1/2 cup of Themed Rice
1 1/2 cup of Themed Kernels
2 Wooden Bowls fit for a child
1 Wooden Spoon fit for a child's little hands
1 Tray with Handles
1 Presentation Card on the Spooning Lesson